Friday 7 November 2008

My wonderful wedding dress




My mum had decided to make my wedding dress! Such a decision to make... And all the work she put down on it… We started early and I went to Trondheim to try on different dresses. When I had made my mind up about what to wear, we bought several patterns and she put them all together, as well as my ideas, and made this wonderful dress for me. I felt like a princess the whole day, and the dress was just as perfect as I had hoped for. It might be characterised as a “simple” dress, but it was for sure not easy to make it. And it was custom-made and perfect on me I think. I do really not know if she will do it again, so I guess there is no reason asking her about that :-D She also made two of the dresses for the bridesmaids too, those to the left and right.


Thank you mum and dad for making such a wonderful wedding for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virkelig nydelig kjole som det ligger mye jobb og omtanke i!

Shannon said...

What a gorgeous wedding dress! How lovely that your mother made it for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...